As our new colleague in the development department, you get great responsibility and challenging tasks that require your ability to combine knowledge with an understanding of the big picture.
You probably have several years of professional experience and can clearly demonstrate competence in the field. You will be part of our development team in Örebro and has great potential to influence the content of our future development. The job as a back-end developer at Visiba Group is more than just coding. You will be involved in building up a new platform that affect how people consume health care.
- You have good experience with Visual Studio and C#
- You have mastered the basic frontend development and its standard components
- You have an eye on the operation of the Web solutions via Microsoft's Web server environments
- It is an advantage to have interest in and knowledge of WebRTC, media protocols and WebSockets
- You appreciate a variety of tasks and solve the problems you face, and do not hesitate to learn new things to solve them
- You have self-knowledge and know your limitations, and consider it a privilege to take the help of colleagues
- You are probably a bit of a "nerd" but can hang out with different people when needed
- You are a team player and likes to come up with solutions together with other people
- You live in or around Örebro
Contact our CTO, Samuel Sporrenstrand