To be a good fit with us at Visiba Group, you need to be highly self-motivated and driven. You thrive in a fast-paced, flexible and entreprenurial environment. You will report directly to our CEO. Although this position will require team management, as Visiba Group is an early stage start-up, a hands-on approach with own sales responsibilities will be required and you will need to dig in, where help is needed.
Individual Sales Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed individual sales goals through prospecting and winning new revenue-generating relationships.
- Utilize advanced sales, communications and business skills to position appropriate solutions, overcome objections/resistance and close the sale.
- Participate as a member of the management team and contribute to shaping growth strategy both regionally and globally. Provide strong leadership and strategic guidance in the development of the Company’s commercial interests.
- Assist in developing an annual budget as well as manage and monitor the company growth plan for global sales with frequent management reporting and forecasting to the CEO and other key stakeholders.
- Prepare an annual strategic plan to be approved by the CEO which will form the basis of core operational and investment activity for the subsequent financial year.
Within the next few years; Team Management & Sales Coaching Responsibilities
- Building an inside and outside sales team, providing guidance and support in territory/account planning, opportunity development, and key client-facing activities.
- Provide executive sales presence at client & prospective client meetings.
- Meet or exceed regional sales goals through the coaching and support of sales reps
- Bachelor’s Degree required, degree in business, marketing or management preferred
- 7-10 years of B2B sales experience, including prior sales leadership experience
- 5+ years of national or global sales leadership experience preferably within the healthcare industry with a software or med device company.
- Deep industry and role experience for sales and business development
- Effective leader of people with a track record of leading teams to deliver profitable growth
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Performance management of direct staff
- Financial acumen and business management skills
- Ability to travel; estimated at >50%
Contact our CEO,
0706-17 72 01