Thank you for taking part in our surveys! We want to improve our customer satisfaction and offer better services and content. That’s why we need your opinion and feedback.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Visiba Group AB, Swedish company reg.no 556967-9813 (“we”, “our”, “us”) is responsible (data controller) for the processing of your personal data described herein. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question regarding your personal data.
2. Data protection officer
We have appointed a data protection officer who helps us ensure that we process your personal data in a correct and lawful manner. You can contact our data protection officer by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How do we collect your data?
We collect personal information from you if you choose to participate in the survey. For example, we will collect your surveys responses and other data you choose to submit.
We appreciate your feedback. However, all of our surveys are optional. You don’t have to take a survey or submit a form, and you can always choose to not provide us with certain information.
We will use your email address to invite you to our surveys. Typically, we’ve collected your email address from you, such as when you subscribed for our newsletter or in connection with our business interactions with you.
4. What types of personal data do we process?
We will collect the following types of personal information about you:
- Your responses to survey questions and form fields.
- Your IP address.
- The date and time when you took the survey or submitted the form.
- Contact details which you may provide, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
- Memory notes which me may take during phone calls with you (we do not record any calls).
- Cookies like performance monitoring cookies.
You can choose to remain anonymous. If you don’t submit your contact details, we will process your responses to survey questions and form fields on an anonymous basis. Please remember to not include any other information which may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual.
We don’t seek to collect or otherwise process sensitive personal data about you, and ask that you don’t include any sensitive data (e.g. health data) in your responses.
We collect information about how you interact with our surveys and forms through cookies we normally use. You can choose to remove or disable cookies in your browser.
6. How do we use your data?
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To invite you to participate in our surveys. With your consent or based on our legitimate interests, we will use your contact details to invite you to participate in surveys, as explained in our privacy policies for website visitors and for customers and partners.
- To improve our services and content. Based on our legitimate interests, we will use your responses to survey questions and form fields (e.g. opinions and feedback) to gain useful insights about the subject of the survey, and use such insights to improve our services, marketing, content or similar.
- To contact you for the purposes of following up.With your consent, we may use your contact details to contact you to follow up after the survey.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
Generally, we won’t retain personal data about you for more than three years from the date you responded to a survey. If you submit your contact details, we will store them together with your responses for up to six months.
Please note that we may keep your contact details and other information for other purposes of our relationship with you, as explained in our privacy policies for website visitors and for customers and partners.
8. Who can access your data?
We will never sell your data. However, sometimes we share your information with trusted parties. For example, your personal data will be shared with:
- Our employees and consultants. We share your personal data with our employees and consultants on a need to know basis. For example, our marketing team will have access to your contact details and responses to conduct the survey.
- Group companies. We will share your personal data with other companies within Visiba Group, e.g. our subsidiary companies.
- Service providers. We will share your personal data with service providers who provide us with IT services, such as the survey hosting platform TypeForm. Our service providers are only allowed to access and use your data on our behalf for the specific tasks that they have been requested to carry out, based on our instructions.
9. Where do we store your data?
We always strive to store your personal data within the EU/EEA. However, your personal data will in certain situations be transferred to and processed outside of the EU/EEA. For example, we use the survey hosting platform TypeForm to conduct the survey, who will process your data in the U.S.
Please note that privacy laws in countries outside of the EU/EEA may not be the same as, and in some cases may be less protective than, privacy laws in your country. However, we will always ensure that your personal data is processed safely and that adequate safeguards (e.g. EU standard Model Clauses and Privacy Shield) are in place to protect your personal data.
You can always contact us for more information about the applicable safeguards.
10. What are your rights?
Where applicable to you, you have the following rights in respect of our processing of your personal data:
- Right to object. You have the right to object to processing based on legitimate interest. You can contact us for more information on the balance test that we have made. You also have an absolute right to object to direct marketing (including invitations to take part in surveys).
- Right to access and transfer your data. You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. There are some exemptions, which means you may not always receive all the information we process. You may in certain circumstances also have the right to transfer your information to another data controller.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’). You have the right to ask us to erase personal information about you in certain circumstances.
- Right to restriction. You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data should be limited until inaccurate or incomplete information about you has been corrected, or until an objection from you has been handled.
- Right to withdraw your consent. You may at any time withdraw any consent you have given us. However, please note that it will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
11. How do we protect your personal data?
We want you to feel confident about providing us with your personal data at all times. We have taken appropriate security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised access, alteration and erasure.
Should a security breach occur that may materially impact you or your personal data (e.g. risk of fraud or identity theft), we will contact you to explain what action you can take to mitigate potentially adverse effects of the breach.
Should you feel that we have not complied with our obligations regarding your personal data, please let us know, and we will do our best to make you happy again.
You may also raise your concern with Datainspektionen (the supervisory authority in Sweden) or with the supervisory authority in the country where you live or work.