December 17, 2018
Big updates on the design and video call technology!
The Android app now contains a tab bar at the bottom of the screen, splitting the app into reception-specific content and user-specific content. Apart from this, the underlying technology that makes the video call possible has gotten a huge update, improving the stability and quality of the call. For the healthcare providers who are activating the ability to have multiple patient receptions, with this release that functionality has also been built into the Android app!
Contains releases: Android 2.2.0
- New design featuring a tab bar for easier navigation
- The Android app now supports working with multiple receptions at the same healthcare provider
- A huge upgrade of the underlying video technology, with tons of improvements and bug fixes to connectivity and quality
- Fixed the country picker blocking incoming calls
- Fixed some incorrect color settings in the video call chat