December 21, 2018
A final push before the holidays!
Since the big 4.1.0-release on Monday, the Web-team has been working hard releasing a few fixes to the platform that they have been working on during the past week. We at Visiba Care hope you all have a fantastic holiday. Thank you all so much for this year, see you again in 2019!
Contains releases: Web 4.1.1-4.1.6
- Fixed an issue where the SITHS-login didn’t work as expected
- Fixed bug where embassy users were unable to create booking with an outsider as host
- Fixed drop-in waiting room not being auto-selected when navigating back and forth to drop-in view in Office
- Fixed national identity number fields not being visible in Office when creating and editing users
- Fixed language names not being displayed correctly
- Fixed week view breaking in Calendar overview when going into 2019
- Fixed information about price not showing up on case detail view when payment type was “Manual by holder”
- Fixed healthcare professional’s name not showing up on case detail view
- Fixed a reception selector showing up for customers with only one available reception
- Fixed forms being skipped in certain scenarios when sending in a new message, as well as a bug that was a side effect of this
- Fixed no reception name showing up on sent in messaging cases