We are versed in the value of high technical interoperability and compatibility with other systems. Visiba Care is developed in an open architecture to provide a seamless experience when moving between services and systems for both patients and healthcare professionals. The technical options that enable our quick integrations in Visiba Care are:
- Visiba Embassy APIs – Open REST APIs can be used by external systems to exchange data with the Visiba Care platform.
- Visiba Webhooks – Enable external systems to subscribe to actions and events in the Visiba Care platform.
- Integration modules – Simplify integration with different parts of the platform, e.g. calendar, user database, patient registrations with other open systems.
- Visiba Deeplinking
- Visiba Data Transfer
Visiba has extensive experience in interoperability in Sweden and Norway and several projects ongoing in the UK with the NHS.
- NHS login: Implementation of the NHS login is tested against all requirements and completed in the NHS sandbox environment. We are currently awaiting for the final approval from the NHS.
- NHS 111 online is enabled and accessible in the patient interface.
Integrations under development:
- NHS pairing integration – Will be completed in 2020 both for scheduling and for EMR entries
- NHS pairing with EMIS
- NHS pairing with tpp
- Cerner/Millennium integration
- GP Connect
A secure solution
NHS TRUSTED PARTNER
We keep a strong focus on security and integrity in the development of the Visiba Care platform. The security level is determined by the customer and configured according to their needs. Authentication is required for any use of the platform. Available authentication methods include (but are not limited to):
- One-time passcode through text message
- NHS Login
The platform uses communication methods that ensure that data transferred between servers and clients remain private and encrypted. The protocols are based on the security standard TLS.
The Clinical Risk Management DCB 0129 deliverables for Visiba Care can be shared, on request, with our customers to support them with their DCB 0160 activities. Visiba can also provide written advice for the CCG/GP Practices from our CSO, to assist with their compliance with DCB0160: Clinical Risk Management: its Application in the Deployment and Use of Health IT Systems’.
We are Trusted Partners within the NHS and have completed and gained the Data Security and Protection toolkit from the NHS. Visiba Care is Cyber Essentials certified. All patient data is handled according to GDPR.
Continuous quality assurance
With Visiba Care, you don’t need to fuss over the technical side of the platform. We take care of the design and basic configuration and we make sure that you are constantly updated to meet the requirements of today and tomorrow. Through close collaboration with our customers, we are continuously improving the platform and adding new functions and flows to cover the needs of your business and your patients.
We work with a scrum-based agile software development method and maintain a strong focus on continuous quality assurance on our platform. Through regular planning meetings with our customers, we align on a joint future direction for our product.
All major changes are tested by selected users and reviewed by an external clinical adviser. Cross-functional teams define user stories and break them down to define the technology, usability, and quality. The code is checked both manually by experienced developers, as well as through automated testing. Every change in the product undergoes structured and documented testing and each new release is approved from a development, product, and quality perspective.